Who we are
- Northern Regions: Gauteng Province, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and the North West Province
- Central Regions: Free State Province and KwaZulu-Natal
- Cape Regions: Eastern Cape Province, the Western Cape and the Northern Cape
In addition to South African experience, across the three regions that NGT has provided and continued to provide services in; the Executive Director and the CEO of NGT has international experience and exposure in all industries that the company works in. This includes international project experience in countries such as the Democratic Republic of Congo and Botswana and in scientific exchange programmes in countries such as the United States of America, Peoples Republic of China and France. This gives NGT a competitive edge to work in international projects and programmes. NGT also a network of highly qualified and experienced Associates that it collaborates with on project to project basis to be able to respond to project needs and to execute work on time and within budget. These are professionals with international experience and expertise in heritage management, socio-economic studies, environmental management and the built environment sector. The company services are offered under three independent subsidiaries, which share synergies in what they do, and they are aligned to NGT’s Executive Director and CEO expertise, experience and professional standing. The subsidiaries are:
- NGT ESH
- NGT Infraco
- NGT Creatives
What we believe
- We Believe that economic value must be created in a way that also creates value for society by addressing its needs and challenges.
- We Believe that society benefits when all project risks are managed and mitigated against.
- We Believe that integration leads to better project management and increases societal benefits i.e. social, cultural, economical and environmental benefits.
Commitment to clients
- Honesty and integrity
- Quality work
- We pride ourselves by delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to both the private and public sector.
- We are Exempt Micro Enterprise (EME)
- Level 1 BBBEE contributor
- 135% Procurement recognition
- Committed to skills development and transformation
Executive Director & CEO
NGT was founded and is currently managed by Mr Nkosinathi Tomose, affectionately known as Nathi by his peers and associates. Nathi is a visionary and an entrepreneur with over 10 years on hands experience in the predevelopment and development sector specialising in Project Advisory, Development, Implementation and Management services. He started NGT in 2012 as a one man heritage consulting company. Over the years he developed the company from a one man business to a team of 10 professionals. Under Nathi’s leadership, the company has grown from strength to strength and expanded its service offering to include: environmental management, social and socio-economic studies and specialised built environment services. As the leader of NGT, Nathi has surrounded himself with a vibrant team of professionals, experience consultants and support technical staff who always go out of their way to deliver projects on time and within budget regardless of project complexities or challenges. He strongly believes in team work, collaboration and shared responsibility. Testimony to this, is his commitment to making NGT and its subsidiaries (i.e. NGT ESH and NGT Infraco) accessible to all South Africans creating an enabling work environment for employees and associated across the South African demographics whilst also recognising the need to contribute to transformation of South Africa’s economy.