Our projects vary from Mineral Tenement, Urban Development and Infrastructure Development. Our clients are spread across the three industries of focus and include: exploration and mining houses, engineering firms, town planners, environmental firms (where we provide specialist studies), private developers, parastatals and government agencies such as Schedule 3A entities. The company is capacitated with a team of professional and accredited scientists with SACNASP, ASAPA, APHP and the IAIAsa. Company Services:
Archaeology & Heritage Resources Management
- Phase I and Phase II archaeological and heritage impact assessment studies and mitigation work
- Anthropological and IKS research
- Phase I and Phase II burial grounds and graves studies and mitigation work
- Heritage audits and conservation management plans
- Phase I and Phase II palaeontological impact assessment studies
Environment, Health & Safety and Sustainability Studies
- Environmental, social and governance strategies i.e. ESG
- Sustainability reporting in the design and implementation of infrastructure projects focusing on green elements both passive and active strategies
- Environmental management and permitting
- Provision of health and safety consultancy services across the line (incl. audits)
- Social and socio-economic studies (incl. research and development of relocation action plans (RAP) and social labour plans i.e. SLPs)
Earth 3050 (Pty) Ltd T/A NGT Infraco is an infrastructure and turnkey facilities management entity within NGT. It works with both private and public clients. Its service offering includes: project advisory, project management, strategy and business development solutions to private and public clients on new infrastructure planning and development, facilities management (incl. general maintenance and upkeep), operations and commercialisation of their facilities for our clients to leverage and accrue value and benefits of their investments for either private or public gains (in the case of public facilities). Our team includes multi-disciplinary specialists and professionals within business and built environment sector accredited with professional bodies such as SAIA, CESA, SACPCMP, APHP and ASAPA. Company Services:
Project Advisory, Strategy and Business Development:
- Pre-purchase land audits to assess potential environmental and social risks (e.g. land claims and status of claims)
- Land and property valuation
- Business case development on the nature and type of development that is best suite to achieve clients developmental objectives
- Provision of strategic insight on how the proposed development should align and link with existing development nodes and strategic frameworks within specific regions in order to achieve harmonised sustainable development objectives and accrue regional or specific municipal benefits such as tax rebates.
- Consideration of funding and operational model for the proposed infrastructure or facility
Projects and Facilities Management
- Construction and infrastructure project management from planning to completion
- Management of resorts and game farms, residential and commercial property, public parks and recreational facilities, cultural heritage sites, museums and interpretation centres on behalf of our clients i.e. in both public and private sector
- Refurbishments (alterations, demolitions & restoration) of heritage property
- Vegetation management i.e. removal of invasive plants and rehabilitation indigenous vegetation in water bodies, mines, parks and other public spaces
- Construction of signage to heritage and tourism sites as well as signage and storyboards at the sites
- Vegetation management in civil infrastructure i.e. in road servitudes, transmission and distribution line servitudes, and railway line servitudes
- Landscape and environmental construction
Art, Culture and Heritage Africa Media (Pty) Ltd T/A NGT Creatives is a Creative AND Design Hub within the NGT group of companies. A collaborative space for Architects (design, landscape and interiors), Artists, Strategists and Creatives (brand) specialising in conceptualisation, design and development of art, culture, heritage and landscape based projects servicing residential, commercial and public sector clients. Our work is based on our client’s values and philosophy on life. Our creative and design work encapsulate these two important life elements and bring them to life in unimaginable ways and often exceeding client expectations. Projects include among others:
Urban design programmes – Public Sector
- Conceptualisation, design and development of Public Open Spaces through the use of arts, crafts, heritage and environmental elements to create lively, vibrant and safe community spaces.
- City branding through the use of arts, culture and heritage
- Urban streetscape management– design and implementation of street art, sculptures and billboards that create a symmetric and monochromic landscapes which enhance the aesthetics feel of streets
- Concept, design and development of residential property inclusive of landscaping and interior design
- Concept, design and development of commercial property inclusive of landscaping and interior design
We also specialise in Strategy and Business Development Initiatives where we collaborate with rural and peri-urban communities, which are often marginalised in the main stream economy to develop arts and craft for our projects in the process directly involving them in the Golden Economy:
- We assist these communities with training and design of high quality arts and crafts that can be used in interior décor and landscaping projects for residential, commercial and public sector market.
- We source and distribute exceptional arts and crafts that have pass the quality check and distribute them within our Arts and Crafts Hubs were clients have the opportunity to purchase them for their for residential, commercial or public projects.
NGT Creatives also develops and manage private and public exhibitions and events through its Events and Exhibitions Management Unit.